So hello guys in this article we will show you the problem We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community. This issue is from the instragm side and it is faced by a lot of users nowadays. Don’t worry but here in this article, we will surely fix your We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community error from Instagram.
Here we have brought you many solutions in this article for your problem. This Instagram shows such prompts like We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community then there is some issue. There might be some issues related to your account and this is an error notification.
This notification appears when you’re trying to like someone’s post and it is just showing. It appears a prompt written like We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community.
But don’t worry if you need a solution for prompts and other Instagram errors related to this issue then it’s right. Every Instagram user needs their Instagram problem-free and error-free. They want to keep their Instagram from such prompts like “We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community”.
Further ahead we have mentioned more details and steps about the problem of Instagram. Please read this article till the end and follow every step to fix your Instagram issue.
- Upgrading to Windows 11 from Win7 will require a clean install | Windows 11 Minimum Requirements |
- How To Get FREE Discord Nitro (October 2023)
How to solve We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community!
So first of all the problem that arises in everyone’s mind is that Instagram error occurs. This means that this is the official message from the Instagram team which you can count as a warning. Instagram might notify you by showing prompts like We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community.
This prompt is coming when you try to like someone’s post frequently and it shows We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community. If you kept liking others’ posts frequently then this might be misleading for you.
If you repeat the same mistake again and again after the notification then they might restrict your account. They can also block your Instagram id for some days and you will be in trouble. After this, you can’t open your Instagram account for some days.
But don’t worry we are here definitely to solve your problem of Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community.
- You have to just follow only major steps to fix this problem. First request to deactivate your Instagram account from their official website as soon as possible. This is the most important step to save yourself from your account draining down and being disabled.
- To save your account you need to perfectly deactivate your account and send them a request. To keep your account safe you need to deactivate your Instagram ID for some days which is a taking process. But if you just follow this major step which is the easiest then you don’t need to take any other step.
- If you get the notification again and again just deactivate it fast. Here we will show you how you can do this step easily!
Solutions for Instagram account restriction issue!
Here are the following steps that you need to take when it is showing Restrict Activity error.
- First, take a screenshot of the prompt showing “We Restrict Activity To Protect Our Community”.
- Then directly go to your profile section on Instagram and click on 3 horizontal lines showing up. On your screen, you have to select the upper right corner setting on your profile section.
- After this carry forward your process with just a simple click on the help button shown below.
- Then completing this process will surely help you select the category that you want to save and you will not get the Restrict Activity error.
- Now again they will ask you the problem which you are facing and you need to explain them. Please explain your whole issue in detail so that you can remove that warning message.
- Again type your problem including the screenshot and then again file your folder.
- Press okay and clear the data you will receive your confirmation message soon.
- After doing this small process you can easily have some patience up to 2-3 days and then you can continue with your Instagram account.