how to bootable pendrive
Earlier Windows was installed using DVDs and floppy disks however currently they’re dead. Nowadays, Windows already comes pre-installed into your system, or either you have got to buy digital and download and install it in your install and install it on your own. If you’re viewing how to create Pendrive bootable for windows 10 using CMD. So, you’re in the right place.
We are here with the simplest way to create Pendrive bootable in a couple of minutes. you’ll use bootable Pendrive to install Windows into your computer/laptop.
Why Make Bootable Pendrive/ USB?
Before we make a bootable Pendrive let’s 1st discuss why to create Pendrive bootable. the most to install reason is to put in an OS once a system is no longer performing properly.
When your system gets infected by a virus or your windows crashes then you can simply install it together with your Pendrive.
how to boot a pendrive using cmd
You can also use your pen drive as a portable OS that they’ll carry their tools and all the necessary stuff.
What you can do with bootable Pendrive:
- Store an image of a latest windows operating system
- You can use it as the portable operating system
- Upgrade Your Operating System
How To Make Bootable Pendrive For 2021 Windows [Latest] ?
- Plug Your Pendrive into Your Pc/Laptop
- Search Cmd in the Start Menu and then Right Click on it and click on Run as Administrator and click on Yes.
- Now Command Prompt will open then type diskpart press enter.
- Then Enter the Command list disk and press enter then you’re all disk list shown on
- You Can Recognize your disk through your USB size disk 1 is for the system and your USB will be disk 1
- After Knowing Your Disk then enter select disk x ( the number of your disk usually it is disk 1).)
- Then Enter the Command clean
- Now enter create partition primary
- After that enter select partition 1
- Now format the partition by the following command format fs=ntfs quick.
- Note: If your server platform supports Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), you must format the USB flash drive as FAT32 instead of as NTFS. To format the partition as FAT32, type
format fs=fat32 quick, and then click ENTER.